Saturday, March 9, 2013

Throwback Thursday!!

Shoes shoes glorious shoes, ahhhh how I love thee....I have a lot of shoes, different colors and styles, sneakers and heels, boots and flip flops, fashionable and non necessarily fashionable but comfortable. Comfortable, isn't that what shoes should be?? I know plenty of people who wear shoes that are either too tight or too big, some are too high while some are just good looking.

The shoes that inspired this post aren't fashionable, aren't too tight or too big, in fact they aren't any of the things I mentioned above except comfortable...they are my "Crocs". I love these shoes, I own 3 pairs black, pink and my favorite pair navy blue. Like most of the world I wasn't in love with these shoes when they hit the shelves of mainstream America, but not long after I found out I was pregnant with H, I discovered them. They were the only shoes I could comfortably get on and wear for part of my pregnancy and afterwards!!!! They are great to wear in airport security lines too, no laces to contend with, and can be taken off and put back on without any exertion.

I like these shoes for many reasons besides comfort, I can walk in the ocean water without them becoming heavy with absorbed water, they dry quickly, I can throw them on and run errands, they can be tossed in a bag without taking up much space, and I can wear them when gardening...ok, that last one was a joke but I do know many people who wear them when gardening. Now that I have a bad back my Crocs are surprisingly the only shoes that do not bother it. Why is this, I don't know. All I know is that I am a proud Croc's wearer, and sing their praises to anybody who will listen.

Now I know these shoes aren't exactly a "throwback" and I'm not sure how long something has had to be around to be considered a "throwback", but I thought this may be a good starting off point!!!

I received no compensation, or reimbursement of any kind for writing this, just a Croc's fan.

1 comment:

  1. I just got Crocs rainboots in pink. EEEEK!

    ReplyDelete